Keeping our children safe also includes their digital safety. Through our computing lessons the children learn about the importance of Internet Safety. They learn and discuss 5 key rules and these are displayed in out Give me e-five posters in each classroom near to the class computers.
The children are reminded that these rules apply in home as well as at school in order to keep them safe whenever they are on a computer with access to the Internet.
- Don't share your password
- Never tell people you personal details
- Tell an adult if you think something is wrong
- Ask a grown up before using the internet
- Don't open messages from strangers